Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Reasons I love Zero: Part Deux


  • Zero. First of all he has such a great name.    I love the fact that at one time he had no eyes to see with and we found it fitting to call him Zero (we have had too many Blackys in our foster care).



  • He has the cutest hair coming off of his ears that is longer than the rest, like a Bobcat. 















                    What do you think?


  • The way he loves to roll around on tile, the bathroom or balcony. 
He is still doing this. I just saw him walk into the bathroom an hour ago, throw himself on the floor and roll on his back, from side to side.  It is so dang cute! 


  • The way he chases the washcloth when I am washing the floor. 
He loves to watch me clean. When I wash the floor he tries to jump on my hand as it swishes to and fro. 

(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment