Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Well it's become apparent that Zero is having much more difficulty walking than he was a few days ago.
He's walking a few steps, stumbling, sitting down so that he doesn't have to stumble anymore and having a difficulty getting in and out of his litter box.
When I came home from dinner with a friend this evening there was some kitty urine in the area where he was under the blankets in his cave, ( I love that the in the past few days he brought back his little kitty cave).
I just helped him go to the litter box, carrying him to the litter box, putting him in and taking him out and when I put him down on the ground he had a hard time getting stable on his back legs.
Then he took a few steps, sort of fell over and then rolled on his back. He looked up at me with a look that said "I meant to do that".

He still purrs every time I give him a little kisses on his head and on his body so I don't know when it will be the right time to let him go. 

I don't I know if he is in any pain and I really hope that he isn't, but I also don't want his life to become too stressful for uncomfortable.
We are so lucky to have had such a long time with Zero since finding out about his FIP. I have to appreciate that and know that I have appreciated every day with him.

Paws crossed for Zero!

1 comment:

  1. You'll know, when he becomes incontinent and isn't happy with life any more, then it will be the time to act. But your little man has had and is still having a good life with you, he could never have hoped for that before you found him and Hana. He's still purring, so he's still happy. Every day is precious. Just love.

    ReplyDelete