Thursday, July 5, 2012

When we picked up the newest member to our household, we thought it would take a lot of time to integrate her. She cried so much the first night and enough the next two nights that I was up to check on her 2 or 3 times a night. I am so happy to say that she has been broken. She's an indoor cat.



Today, I feel so successful because I taught her how to play. 



I understand, play should be something innate and it is but when a kitten is so scared, as she was, I had to show her each toy and play with each toy myself, to show her how they work and are harmless to her. 


She has an apple toy. It's a green apple on a string. I roll it around and she slowly began to roll on her back and play with it. She is absolutely adorable. 




and here is a sudden phone photo of Hana and I kissing... 



Do you think she is cute? 




No comments:

Post a Comment