Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zero and Hana ... better than ever

Zero has become my second favorite little man. Second only to Gorri, my first Siamese boy, chubby and cuddly.
But back to Zero...


Can you even believe that at one point he was half the size of his sister? 
And aren't they just the cutest? 




Zero, he has grown so much and come so far. His timid characteristics have dissipated and from within him came a warm and outgoing kitten. He invites himself to my side, whether it be in bed or just lounging on the couch.

And Hana has continued to thrive and be the energetic yet cuddly kitten she always has been.

They are going to the vet in just a few days to be spayed and neutered. I'm always excited for the doctor to see how much they have grown and how strong they are! Oh, and that I know in my heart, that Zero can see some, be it shadows, shapes or colors; this little man's one eye works!

I hope they find their forever home soon! They sure deserve to!





No comments:

Post a Comment